Ralph, New York, NY
Social Producer & Strategist: February 2017 - Present
Cogent Entertainment Marketing, LLC, New York, NY
Social Strategist: October 2016 - January 2017
- Created extensive social media marketing plans for range of clients;
- Copy edited for all departments across Cogent including influencer marketing and events;
- Wrote social copy for celebrity endorsements
VaynerMedia, LLC, New York, NY
Junior Copywriter: September 2014 - September 2016
- Conceptualized and created content across multiple social media platforms for a variety of brands, from entertainment to consumer product;
- Increased brand awareness through digital and social campaigns;
- Assisted with pitches for new business by writing compelling, persuasive and engaging copy for presentations;
- Wrote. A lot.
Community Manager: July 2013 - September 2014
- Engaged with brands’ communities to ensure positive consumer experiences;
- Utilized insights tools to provide creative team with the information to make strategic, compelling content.
Viacom Networks, VH1 and VH1 Classic, New York, NY
Production Intern for Events and Specials: Summer 2012
• Assisted the daily production of a live show by going on runs, standing in as an audience member, and performing tasks to guarantee a smooth show;
•Dubbed and logged episodes of “Big Morning Buzz Live”;
•Catalogued older footage to be put into MTV’s digital library.
NBC Universal, Saturday Night Live, New York, NY
Script Department Intern: Spring 2012
• Copied and distributed all scripts, schedules, rundowns, and revisions for the on-air show;
• Assisted the weekly production of a live show during its 37th season by interacting with writers, producers, directors, and many other staff members;
• Sustained an organized work environment for the script supervising and coordinating staff, as well as the writing staff.
NBC Universal, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, New York, NY
Production Intern: Summer 2011
• Provided assistance to all staff members, from producers to their assistants, to ensure a successful taping of a nightly talk show;
• Built good rapport with television professionals;
•Logged show footage and kept records of episodes for the show’s archives.
B.S. Television/Radio Production: December 2012